Atlanta’s entrepreneurial and tech community is already great. But we need your help to turn it into something GOOD.
Hypepotamus and Community Bucket, two Atlanta creations, already believe in the power of startups and the power of volunteering. That’s why we’re joining forces to launch Tech Gives Back! This is a quarterly service event for anyone who works (or aspires to work) in technology or at a startup, and who frankly gives a damn about helping to make this city better. We’ll partner with local grassroots nonprofits that rely on strong groups of volunteers, and you will get to make a difference while strengthening the entire startup ecosystem in Atlanta.
Join us for Tech Gives Back #1 on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 and be part of the launch of something great. Feel free to sign up alone, or with your friends and co-workers. We’re all one community after all…
Here’s what’s in store for the day:
- Morning (9am-12pm): Massive park cleanup and restoration with our friends at Park Pride
- Afternoon (12pm): Picnic lunch in the park provided by Good Measure Meals
- Evening (7pm-9pm): Celebration at General Assembly with all your fellow volunteers - Food, Drinks and More
Tickets are only $15, which includes:
- Reserved spot in a seamlessly-run project with the park experts (and a small donation back to Park Pride)
- Delicious coffee in the morning
- Snacks and supplies during the service project
- Catered boxed lunch from Good Measure Meals
- A sweet waterbottle from Venture Atlanta
- Raffle tickets
- Entrance to the evening celebration with Food, Drinks and Entertainment
#ATLTechGivesBack Powered by Community Bucket and Hypepotamus